NEW YOGA CLASS TUES 5th FEB U-MIX CENTRE

Jebbens

New yoga class beginning on Tuesday 5th Feb 7pm- 8pm U Mix Centre- Asline Road, Sheffield,S2 4US .( Just off Bramall Lane where it meets Queens Road).

Brand new mirrored studio with space for 14 students. Class will focus on postures to tone, increase strength and improve flexibility, breathing and relaxation, and is perfect for beginners, or improvers.

First class £4, £3.50 for students/concessions. usually £5, 4.50 for concessions.

Please bring own mat if you have one and wear comfortable clothing! Pre booking required to secure your place on 07979122101.

Edited by Jebbens

Hi I've been doing yoga for a couple of months now, I vary it up and visit different classes, one thing I've noticed that differs in your class is your asking for people to bring their own mats, I don't own a mat never needed to and every yoga class I've attended has had enough mats to provide all practitioners with mats, and from my experience only half of the class attending brought their own mat...

With non slip yoga mats starting around £5 you should invest in a few for people who

don't want to buy one

Have forgotten to bring theirs

First timers who want to see if its for them before spending additional costs.

Just an idea...

Good luck :)

New yoga class beginning on Tuesday 5th Feb 7pm- 8pm U Mix Centre- Asline Road, Sheffield,S2 4US .

Brand new mirrored studio with space for 14 students. Class will focus on postures to tone, increase strength and improve flexibility, breathing and relaxation, and is perfect for beginners, or improvers.

First class £4, £3.50 for students/concessions. usually £5, 4.50 for concessions.

Please bring own mat and wear comfortable clothing! Pre booking required to secure your place on 07979122101.

Hi thanks for you feedback, I have a few mats (10)which can be given to new students who do not have there own, however for people who already have them it is useful to bring them, and some people prefer to have their own mat which they are used to. This can also encourage home practice which I would thoroughly recommend!

Hope to see you in class!!

Hi Lucy, The class is aimed for people with no/ little prior yoga experience, or for those who are wanting to improve after a break from it. All the positions and techniques will be slowly introduced throughout the lessons so feel free to come along :) hope to see you in class. Best Wishes.

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 22:15 ----------

With the mats, I do yoga elsewhere, and the teacher there usually recommends people have their own mats, mostly for hygiene reasons. Just another consideration!

Anyhow, good luck with your class Jebbens. :)

Thanks Waldo, much appreciated :)