Does anyone know where i can buy marine fish from in sheffield

If you can get there the best people i have found is at Mastin Moore in Chesterfield I have been dealing with them since a was a little boy and they were at firndale garden centre at coal Aston. but please check they do marine before you go as I only keep tropical.

the best by far in my opinion in quality and range is definitely wharfe aquatics at pinxton

not only marine but tropical and cold water fish

Been to Aqua Inn this morning, the Barnsley Town Centre and Wombwell one and have to say they had the most helpful staff we have come across yet.

We have just purchased our first marine set up and we are trying to get as much knowledge/advise as possible and all the staff spent plenty of time with us answering all our questions : )

On the other hand we visited Sheffield Aquatics at Hillsborough last week and have to say the man there was one of the most unhelpful sales men i have ever come across. When we asked him for a tiny bit of advise on our protein skimmer, his reply was can't really help you as you didn't buy it from here, wasn't a bit interested in helping us : (.

We will definitely been returning to Aqua Inn in a fortnight when we are ready for some stock : ).

i am changing my tropical tank to marine does anyone know were i can buy marine/saltwater fish from in sheffield.

many thanks:)

I hope you have changed your tank to marine set up long before thinking about where to buy fish

We got quite a basic one as we've only got 80l tank and a lot of people said no need to bother as long as we do the 10 %weekly water change, its a Sera PS 130. We have managed to get it sorted now though, thanks to a lot of helpful people and Ultimatereef.com : ).

We are addicted already, and we have only got Liverock, thing its going to be one expensive hobby! : )

Look on aquarest classified there's often cheap corals ps +1 for ultimate reef

Thank you i will do :)