Football non-league wages

dorberman

There isn't such a thing as none league wages.

Sure some ex-pros get something if they're lucky, many clubs in the pyramid will cover some cost for travel etc. but to qualify you may have to turn up for all training sessions (usually two three hour+ sessions) and be on the team sheet. The money varies from season to season.

In all honesty you can't make a living or a second income.

The rumors of hundreds of pounds in appearance money are just rumors.

Sorry BUT YOU WRONG.My 18 year old son plays for a blue square north sides academy.(step 2)= 2 divisions behind rotherham and chesterfield and players in there 1st team varies from £150-500.on subs bench=£60.

Its other leagues ie.evo-stik etc that i`m really asking about.

By the way my step fathers nephew plays for stavely miners welfare(step 5) and hes on £150 a week.

Sure some ex-pros get something if they're lucky, many clubs in the pyramid will cover some cost for travel etc. but to qualify you may have to turn up for all training sessions (usually two three hour+ sessions) and be on the team sheet. The money varies from season to season.

I know a player at Gainsborough who gets more money there than he did for a leage one team.

utter rubbish, i know 3 or 4 in non league football who all get paid

You clearly know nothing about the subject , so why post such nonsense

Sorry BUT YOU WRONG.My 18 year old son plays for a blue square north sides academy.(step 2)= 2 divisions behind rotherham and chesterfield and players in there 1st team varies from £150-500.on subs bench=£60.

Its other leagues ie.evo-stik etc that i`m really asking about.

By the way my step fathers nephew plays for stavely miners welfare(step 5) and hes on £150 a week.

Sorry, seem to have missed the point here:

I didn't say some players don't get paid, my point was you can't make a living out of it?

Archived