Did anyone feel a tremor.

I noticed it got very gusty around that time so it might have been something to do with the wind.

Could it be the seasonal sprout effect?:hihi:

T'was the curry i had...

Yawn. Predictable.

yes its just been on the news...it appears to be an earthquake of of 10.5 on the richter scale with the epicentre at a rumanian illegal immigrant holding centre somewhere down south...seems many of the inmates were woken well before their social security cheques arrived...one woman a 16 year old mother of 10 described the scene as mayhem but it hasnt affected muggings,lootings and people trafficking..they are asking the public to think of them by sending hooded jackets,baseball caps and crowbars

Funny thing is last night, watching the Africa wildlife thing? Felt very slight rumble but thought Elephant or I looked at the dog at the time lol =)

Next door neighbour dropped his wallet :hihi:

mY OTHER HALF GOT HIS WALLET OUT AND WE ALL SHOCK IN FEAR :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 03-01-2013 at 09:07 ----------

yes its just been on the news...it appears to be an earthquake of of 10.5 on the richter scale with the epicentre at a rumanian illegal immigrant holding centre somewhere down south...seems many of the inmates were woken well before their social security cheques arrived...one woman a 16 year old mother of 10 described the scene as mayhem but it hasnt affected muggings,lootings and people trafficking..they are asking the public to think of them by sending hooded jackets,baseball caps and crowbars

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:I LOVE IT LOLOL

the fat people of Sheffield getting thier lard arses out if bed

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android