Dog Food for large breeds

mumsie

Could anyone help me? I have two large dogs (57kg and 50kg) I have been feeding them James Wellbeloved but change of circumstances require economising and I need to switch to a cheaper brand. I've been given such conflicting advice. Feed them working dog formula as it's high in protein, Tesco own brand as it's as good as anything, 'chudleys', 'wagg' ??? I've no idea what is best for them at a reasonable price

a Few of my customers seem to be changing over to Chudleys its around £17 for 15/20 kgs none of the dogs we walk have lost condition or had any ill sided effects, but as Steve says keep away from Wagg / Bakers anything with is full of e numbers

Could anyone help me? I have two large dogs (57kg and 50kg) I have been feeding them James Wellbeloved but change of circumstances require economising and I need to switch to a cheaper brand. I've been given such conflicting advice. Feed them working dog formula as it's high in protein, Tesco own brand as it's as good as anything, 'chudleys', 'wagg' ??? I've no idea what is best for them at a reasonable price

If you want cheap, but really good for your dog I would recommend CSJ nautral Champ for adults. It is £11 for a 15Kg bag and tells you what weight you should be feeding for the weight of your dogs.

It doesn't have any bad additives or perservatives, and is not high in protein so good for just 'normal# pet dogs (they also have food for working and performance dogs too).

I think there are now 3 stockists in Sheffield, Lotti (on here) being one of them i believe offering delivery too. I just go to Gill in Greenhill though as it's 10mins away for me.

You can order from the website but you have to then pay postage.

csjk9.com