Lack of 10th birthday coverage in Sheffield Star or Telegraph

... maybe the star could run the competition to design Geoff's hotpants...

... just a thought... :)

... maybe the star could run the competition to design Geoff's hotpants...

... just a thought... :)

Good idea Strix, and we must tell The Star to make the hotpants as short as possible !!! (That will grab the headlines):hihi:

I shouldn't have done this...

... I googled 'Geoff's hotpants'

:blush::shocked::blush:

Do you think the Star will be interested? :twisted:

UPDATE!

Appears this saga is now over - thank goodness, I hear you cry!

I've been told, eventually and via Twitter, that they don't write about forums. Not sure how common an editorial policy this is across the country, but it's apparently their one nevertheless. They used to write about forums, including a Telegraph story of our own launch, but no longer it appears.

So they'll be no coverage of the forum's achievement of reaching 10 years or 150,000 users. It's a very odd blanket policy which clearly can't be bent, even in these exceptional circumstances.

That brings this saga to a rather sad end. If you have any feedback feel free to send it to the Editor, but I'm officially giving up.

PS. I will close this thread now. Not much more to say and we've reached a conclusion. Feel free to contact me [email protected] if you want to comment further. Cheers.

Edited by Geoff