7.5 million UK residents were foreign born in 2011!

I wonder how long it will take for this thread to get locked ...

I'm intrigued to see GW's opinion.

:gag:

I'm intrigued to see GW's opinion.

:gag:

Based on his previous posts that I remember it'll have something to do with crude stereotyping, and liberal use of the word 'whities' :suspect:

Based on his previous posts that I remember it'll have something to do with crude stereotyping, and liberal use of the word 'whities' :suspect:

... or even more imbecilic logic, either way, it wouldn't surprise me.

There is nothing wrong with being white....This is England

It appears that crime is also on the increase in our capital and serious youth violence increased by 4% year on year across the capital, with a 9.6% hike in knife crime and gang violence in the past year.

According to Scotland Yard the number of recorded knife-crime injuries in London went up from 941 to 1,070 in the three months between February and April this year compared with the previous three months; victims in the 13-24 age group injured during knife crime increased by more than 30% between 2008-09 and 2010-11.

If this trend continues we shall have to build a wall round it and turn into the world’s largest prison. :D

There is nothing wrong with being white....This is England

There is nothing wrong with being black/Roma/brown/Pakistani/gay/Muslim/Albanian/Jewish/Chinese...this is England

There is nothing wrong with being black/Roma/brown/Pakistani/gay/Muslim/Albanian/Jewish/Chinese...this is England

Did I say there was?

You are just as much a Troll as Greenweb....you just hide yourself in a leftist idiot shroud

Did I say there was?

You are just as much a Troll as Greenweb....you just hide yourself in a leftist idiot shroud

S10 you are such a racist under educate fool, but I don't go round telling everyone

Let's get this thread back on topic, my niece who lives in N4 , in the school photo you can play spot the white kid as 29 out of 35 was non white

S10 you are such a racist under educate fool, but I don't go round telling everyone

Let's get this thread back on topic, my niece who lives in N4 , in the school photo you can play spot the white kid as 29 out of 35 was non white

You say that like it is a bad thing :confused: