Who do I contact regarding mail not being delivered?

I've not recieved any mail for the last few weeks and i don't know who to contact about it. I've looked on Royal Mail's website but theres so many different numbers, i have no idea which i should call.

My friend sent something to me well over a month ago which never arrived. I told her and she sent a replacement. That never arrived either. Then I won an item on a fund raising site which was posted to me and i never recieved it. I subscribe to a monthly magazine which normally arrives around the 2nd of each month and thats not arrived yet.

When i thought about it today, i realised that i've not recieved any mail addressed to me for quite a few weeks. We have however still been recieving letters for the previous tenant and i've seen our post lady walking up the road a few times so i know post is still being delivered in the area.

I'm aware that mail may take a little longer to arrive during the Christmas period but the things my friend sent to me were sent at the beggining of November.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how did you resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by angel22

Did you put your mail on divert or redirect for a few months? I know we did when we moved house dollshead :):P

Edited by Jackie2141

Did you put your mail on divert for a few months? I know we did when we moved house dollshead :):P

Charming I'm sure!!!!:(

It`s ok i know her, she`s used to it :)

It`s ok i know her, she`s used to it :)

I remember that from the Sainsburies old lady demolishing fences thread.:)

She's always picking on me!!

---------- Post added 07-12-2012 at 21:33 ----------

Did you put your mail on divert or redirect for a few months?

I let everybody know when i moved (my insurance company etc) but the things i'm missing have only ever been sent to this address anyway so i know it's not going to my old house.

Just spoke to my dad and he's heard that a lot of mail has been delayed due to recent flooding. So that, coupled with the busy time of year might just mean it's been held up somewhere!

Edited by angel22

.............We have however still been recieving letters for the previous tenant and i've seen our post lady walking up the road a few times so i know post is still being delivered in the area.

I would respectfully suggest that you look closely at how those ('previous tenant') items were addressed and then compare that with how you have advised others of your new address.

It wouldn't hurt to catch the postie next time and ask them about the problem.

Phone 08457 740740 and try and get through to someone that can help.

You might also try and get a sender to claim for non-delivery.

I would respectfully suggest that you look closely at how those ('previous tenant') items were addressed and then compare that with how you have advised others of your new address.

It wouldn't hurt to catch the postie next time and ask them about the problem.

Phone 08457 740740 and try and get through to someone that can help.

You might also try and get a sender to claim for non-delivery.

The address is exactly the same. We've been in the house since August and it's only during the last few weeks that i seem to have not recieved any mail, it's been fine up until recently.

I got home from work today to find two of the missing items on my door mat so i think it was probably just a bit late arriving. Thanks anyway :)

(Actually, only one item was on the door mat. The other had somehow made it's way upstairs and ended up in my dog's bed! Maybe i should ask her if she knows anything about my missing mail!) :suspect:

Edited by angel22

The address is exactly the same. We've been in the house since August and it's only during the last few weeks that i seem to have not recieved any mail, it's been fine up until recently.

I got home from work today to find two of the missing items on my door mat so i think it was probably just a bit late arriving. Thanks anyway :)

(Actually, only one item was on the door mat. The other had somehow made it's way upstairs and ended up in my dog's bed! Maybe i should ask her if she knows anything about my missing mail!) :suspect:

Nawty Roxy! :):love: