MPs expenses again!

Not a bad suggestion but I believe their gathering in parliament is essential.

When they are not in the Jungle.

Why do you ask this? Clearly it is not, you seem to be one of those people who thinks that people are either totally with them or totally against them. Stop reading tabloids.
so they are dodgy?

so they are dodgy?

I said clearly it is not e.g. clearly it is not acceptable for them to rent houses out to each other.

I said clearly it is not e.g. clearly it is not acceptable for them to rent houses out to each other.
thank you for verifying that they are dodgy

thank you for verifying that they are dodgy

Not all MP's are involved in this so this is not some victory for the "all MP's are scum" brigade.

Not all MP's are involved in this so this is not some victory for the "all MP's are scum" brigade.
no but the ones that are puts a downer on your idea of them being respectable :hihi:

no but the ones that are puts a downer on your idea of them being respectable :hihi:

Why is that good? I assume by the stupid laughing symbol you're determined that all MP's are rubbish?

Why is that good? I assume by the stupid laughing symbol you're determined that all MP's are rubbish?
no just the ones that open their mouths :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I would not be surprised if some were renting to themselves via companies based in off shore tax havens where the Queen is head of state. Whilst abusing the CAP system in the same way and opposing all cuts that prop up land prices and the cost of housing.

no just the ones that open their mouths :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Do you consider yourself to be funny? You shouldn't be laughing at your own jokes anyway, that's a bit of social etiquette for you.

Why not move to Somalia? There's no government there at all, and no taxes, you'll love it.

Do you consider yourself to be funny? You shouldn't be laughing at your own jokes anyway, that's a bit of social etiquette for you.

Why not move to Somalia? There's no government there at all, and no taxes, you'll love it.

I'm off there tomorrow, their pirates can't be no worse than the conservatives.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Monaco is better ask all our upstanding citizens that use this Principality as their address.