What is Killamarsh like?

From good experience being from woodhouse I would stick to dronfield rather than beighton or killamarsh as is much nicer place than ether of the other 2 !

Beighton is a great place to live. Got good services, schools, GPs, buses are ok. Close to Crystal Peaks and the Supertram

theres never any trouble in killamarsh everyone is really nice and friendly.

Really ?

Is the navigation still open ?

Lovely pub :hihi:

Beighton is a great place to live. Got good services, schools, GPs, buses are ok. Close to Crystal Peaks and the Supertram

Not in comparison with dronfield !

Really ?

Is the navigation still open ?

Lovely pub :hihi:

i dont think it is.. :/ haha I'm just writing stuff so i could post an add as i had to have 5 posts or something lol. It's not as bad as other villages like woodhouse.

i dont think it is.. :/ haha I'm just writing stuff so i could post an add as i had to have 5 posts or something lol. It's not as bad as other villages like woodhouse.

Woodhouse is just as good and bad as beighton, killamarsh, Aston, etc and if I had the choice between any of the above or dronfield I know where I would be going to live without a doubt !

But will say that the main problems with these villages are that they have people living in them !

Edited by ging viking

no way is killamarsh as bad as woodhouse... i would happily walk through any council estate in killamarsh without any fear of getting beat up, mugged or just looked at evil haha. I don't think it's rough in killamarsh! I think it's really nice!

no way is killamarsh as bad as woodhouse... i would happily walk through any council estate in killamarsh without any fear of getting beat up, mugged or just looked at evil haha. I don't think it's rough in killamarsh! I think it's really nice!

Which estate in woodhouse would be scared of walking through because there is non I would bat an eyelid about walking through ?

By the way I live at woodhouse mill but do think woodhouse isn't a nice place but also think killamarsh is not as good as you make it out to be ether !

Don't get me wrong its not that bad a place but its has its bad bits and the 3 comparisons that the op is looking at presents 1 clear winner.

Edited by ging viking

Where I am it's nice and quiet, but further down..(and anyone that lives here knows about the fire near the Bull and Badger) it's got a problem regarding drunks and substances...

But I suppose all villages have this kind of problem..:(

From good experience being from woodhouse I would stick to dronfield rather than beighton or killamarsh as is much nicer place than ether of the other 2 !

Thanks Ging Viking. By Dronfield, do you mean any of Dronfield, Dronfield Woodhouse, and Coal Aston or strictly Dronfield?

I wish I could find a house I like before I have to move... Last week there is a good house but I lost in the bidding...

Where I am it's nice and quiet, but further down..(and anyone that lives here knows about the fire near the Bull and Badger) it's got a problem regarding drunks and substances...

But I suppose all villages have this kind of problem..:(

Every area has it's good and bad places ! :)

Thanks Ging Viking. By Dronfield, do you mean any of Dronfield, Dronfield Woodhouse, and Coal Aston or strictly Dronfield?

I wish I could find a house I like before I have to move... Last week there is a good house but I lost in the bidding...

I have been in the sealed bidding predicament before myself and felt hard done by to be honest.

From my experience of dronfield in general it seems to be a very a nice place but also been told coal aston is also very nice to live but I would do a little research if I was you so you can find your ideal location and be very happy ! :)

I agree with ging viking that 'Every area has it's good and bad places'.

However, we moved from Gleadless to Killamarsh just over a year ago and love the place.

There has been no trouble in that time and if you have kids its well placed for Rother Valley. The people are friendly and its pretty quite where we are.