New Naturist Swim starting in November

BN is hoping to attract new members from in and around South Yorkshire and to do this we intend to hold regular swims together with saunas where possible. We are holding our first swim on Sunday 18 November at 4.30 pm; the venue is Chapeltown swimming baths.

The first swim is to gain interest and feedback. It's free for BN members (so take your current membership card) and card carrying students. There will be a small fee for anyone else (£3) the swim is for an hour. accompanied under 18s are welcome. feedback will be welcome (like how often for the swim, ie monthly?) and we hope the swim shall be able to continue.

Future swims will be all pay.

Is this just a normal pool or a leisure pool?

Saunas etc?

BN is hoping to attract new members from in and around South Yorkshire and to do this we intend to hold regular swims together with saunas where possible. We are holding our first swim on Sunday 18 November at 4.30 pm; the venue is Chapeltown swimming baths.

The first swim is to gain interest and feedback. It's free for BN members (so take your current membership card) and card carrying students. There will be a small fee for anyone else (£3) the swim is for an hour. accompanied under 18s are welcome. feedback will be welcome (like how often for the swim, ie monthly?) and we hope the swim shall be able to continue.

Future swims will be all pay.

I bet they are :o

How big is Chapeltown swimming baths - is there limited numbers on how many can attend??

J-xx

Just for the benefit of those who saw the bit in the star and wondered when the event is, it's this coming Sunday (18th November).

In fact did do it my 20's, good fun as I remember. try it.

Wonder haw many are swingers. However seems harmless enough. might have done it in my 20's

Probably none - seeing as it's an official naturist swim, organised in conjunction with the staff at Chapeltown Baths.