How much longer does dj have

paul82swfc

I do recall a poll done in one of the football magazines in the 90's where Wednesday were the runners up in the league of second favourite team - behind Rangers. So in effect we were the most popular second team in the country.

Oh Frank, I've heard ducks fart :D

I do recall a poll done in one of the football magazines in the 90's where Wednesday were the runners up in the league of second favourite team - behind Rangers. So in effect we were the most popular second team in the country.

Exactly my friend ;):thumbsup:

Bloody hell who let you back into civilisation ?

Welcome back hun :)

Missed you too Missy :) Lestat never really dies remember. :cool:

Oh that's so true, at both ends of the city :D

If the Owls won 5-0 every week, we'd be moaning why we missed those sitters and couldn't make it 7-0 :hihi::hihi: and before anyone says anything, yes - it's a hypothetical situation, the chances of us getting anywhere near a clean sheet is many moons away :hihi::hihi:

Oh Frank, I've heard ducks fart :D

I don't expect you to be able to see beyond your blinkers.

But do remember, in that period in the early/mid 90's, we were up near the top of the top League, we competed in cup finals, we won domestic honours, we had a team full of internationals, many of them England internationals, we signed the top players in the land. We had players like Chris Waddle who everyone wanted in their team.

And we had the best following in the land (quality wise).

but we'd not been at the top as long as the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd, so we didn't get the hate that is directed at those successful clubs.

And everyone loved us.

I don't expect you to be able to see beyond your blinkers.

But do remember, in that period in the early/mid 90's, we were up near the top of the top League, we competed in cup finals, we won domestic honours, we had a team full of internationals, many of them England internationals, we signed the top players in the land. We had players like Chris Waddle who everyone wanted in their team.

And we had the best following in the land (quality wise).

but we'd not been at the top as long as the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd, so we didn't get the hate that is directed at those successful clubs.

And everyone loved us.

Got to admit wednesday had a great squad in those days one of if not the best this city has seen, it was strange how they didn't handle the lowly Blades to well a few times but that's deby's for you.

Got to admit wednesday had a great squad in those days one of if not the best this city has seen, it was strange how they didn't handle the lowly Blades to well a few times but that's deby's for you.

Derby's indeed are hard to speculate on.

Look at last season how united capitulated in one, and were outclassed in the other. Both when they had their noses well in front in the league, so should have expected 6 points from us. You never can tell.