The 'win and errrmmmm' thread title

I'm great mucker just got outta dock (eye op ) could see bramall lane from hospital window so I asked them to patch both eyes :D

Did you see simmo's penalty flying over from wembley while you was there? I heard it got mixed in with a recent meteor shower we have had over Sheffield.

Get well soon mack.

Lestat an owl many, many years ago

Yes, it was my old friend ;) back in the good old days. Although these days it is something to not be too proud about, more sting & less laughter.

Me I put singing the blues Wednesday win and blades errrrrrrrrm don't long b4 lessy cb lost his memory :D

wendys found her franny at last :P:o no points in the prediction league but do i care ?? do i rubber duck ;)

Here it is mack.

Yes, it was my old friend ;) back in the good old days. Although these days it is something to not be too proud about, more sting & less laughter.

Well look who it is.

Welcome back.

Well look who it is.

Welcome back.

You sound almost surprised Mr Loving. :rolleyes: Thank you.

Robbie, why has this thread become a 'sticky'? :huh:

Welcome back Sir - nice to see a fellow original on here. :thumbsup:

Welcome back Sir - nice to see a fellow original on here. :thumbsup:

Thank you Frank, how the heck are you me old? Still keeping these blades in check I hope :hihi:

You sound almost surprised Mr Loving. :rolleyes: Thank you.

Well... The owls are in hiding at the moment because of the results ;)

And you've not posted for a while - so always a surprise :)

Well... The owls are in hiding at the moment because of the results ;)

And you've not posted for a while - so always a surprise :)

:P No mate, you should know me better, I thrive in the face of adversity, always used to be on here bantering with you lads & lasses when we lost, but a mixture of things has kept me away for a while.

:P No mate, you should know me better, I thrive in the face of adversity, always used to be on here bantering with you lads & lasses when we lost, but a mixture of things has kept me away for a while.

Well, hope all is ok.