The 'win and errrmmmm' thread title

SiSiSi

Well... The owls are in hiding at the moment because of the results ;)

And you've not posted for a while - so always a surprise :)

:P No mate, you should know me better, I thrive in the face of adversity, always used to be on here bantering with you lads & lasses when we lost, but a mixture of things has kept me away for a while.

Thank you Frank, how the heck are you me old? Still keeping these blades in check I hope :hihi:

I was doing.

Thay made it so easy that it got a bit boring.

And now, strangely enough, a lot of what I post, whether it breaks rules or not, either gets deleted, or gets me a ban. Even though the same doesn't apply to other posters (my last ban was for agreeing with a blade on a blade match thread about how thin their squad was, and the ban was for taking a thread off topic - after I agreed with something he'd said!!!!!!!!! Yet take a look at all the Owls match threads and see how they get taken off topic by those that complain about me, yet they don't get banned for it).

Oddly enough, when I do get a ban, people knows about it immediately, yet it's only the mods who could actually know. :suspect:

Seems like I'm on a shopping list, which makes it harder to post anything contentious.

Very sad really - there are too many over sensitive types who should stay on the madblades forum if this place is too tough for em. :thumbsup:

I was doing.

And now, strangely enough, a lot of what I post, whether it breaks rules or not, either gets deleted, or gets me a ban. Even though the same doesn't apply to other posters (my last ban was for agreeing with a blade on a blade match thread about how thin their squad was, and the ban was for taking a thread off topic - after I agreed with something he'd said!!!!!!!!! Yet take a look at all the Owls match threads and see how they get taken off topic by those that complain about me, yet they don't get banned for it).

Oddly enough, when I do get a ban, people knows about it immediately, yet it's only the mods who could actually know. :suspect:

Seems like I'm on a shopping list, which makes it harder to post anything contentious.

Very sad really - there are too many over sensitive types who should stay on the madblades forum if this place is too tough for em. :thumbsup:

How do you know it's only Blades that complain about you?

How do you know about who knows you are banned immediately?

I was doing.

Conspiracy theories hey Framk?

RE people noting if you're banned, there's a way for users who aren't registered to notice it, never mind registered ones.

If there's an issues regards your bans, this is not the place to discuss it. Please redirect your concerns to the help desk who can look into the issues you raise.

If you believe them to be true, then I'd make sure your concerns are fully aired, because it would appear you are being victimised.

The same applies to anyone who ha grievances with the moderation or postings on this forum.

How do you know it's only Blades that complain about you?

How do you know about who knows you are banned immediately?

I've only seen blades post crticism of me. There may be Owls who don't like me, but I'm sure, as its generally the case, each stick to their own.

As for the second point, some months ago, Bladebloke came back under the username Grecian, claiming to be an Exeter fan, wanting to praise the blades supporters.

After he'd hung around for a couple of weeks picking arguments with the Owls who he'd argued with in the past (and had been outed but not banned) I posted a link to an Exeter fans forum where they discussed away fans. It made no mention of blades, but several said the Owls were the best away fans they'd had all season.

Within 5 minutes I'd been banned. 5 minutes later Grecian was openly telling people on the forum that I'd just been banned. How could he know? He couldn't ban me, only moderators can. And moderators aren't supposed to discuss other posters bans with other users. Very odd.

Conspiracy theories hey Framk?

RE people noting if you're banned, there's a way for users who aren't registered to notice it, never mind registered ones.

If there's an issues regards your bans, this is not the place to discuss it. Please redirect your concerns to the help desk who can look into the issues you raise.

If you believe them to be true, then I'd make sure your concerns are fully aired, because it would appear you are being victimised.

The same applies to anyone who ha grievances with the moderation or postings on this forum.

Fair enough.

I posted my post above before I read this, so I can't take that down now.

But I'll bear what you say in mind :thumbsup: