2 year old Aloe Vera Plant

Does anyone have or know where I can buy a 2yr old Aloe Vera plant as I need it for medicinal purposes (has to be at least 2yrs old) Any help or guidance appreciated.

Sorry don't know anywhere that sells them but if you put a wanted ad on here

http://uk.freecycle.org/

you should get one. I needed one last year and after putting out a 'wanted' post I had about 20 offers!

Garden centre. I have various aloes I've picked up from garden centres. Some overwinter better than others but some grow very quickly in spring from tiny plants buds off the roots.

Thank you so much for your help. It's amazing really, I gave a Reiki session to a friend who asked me. When she asked me how much it was I said no, don't worry and she invited me to her house for a coffee after as I dropped her off. I was admiring an orchid she had in the window, and next to it was a sad shrivelled up brown is plant and I said "that isn't an Aloe Vera is it?", and she replied. Oh that! It seems to be on it's way out my mother in law gave it to me you can have it if you want. It hadn't been watered and was so dry. It was actually 2yrs old she said, so that was great. I took it home and there were three spores around the trunk so I have given them a pot each and they are thriving, regained the green colour and look great.

I used the sap on my lip and now the sore has gone so I am really happy!:)