Terraclean car engine decarbonising

hi all

dont no if this is the right place to write this and some people mite say i'am spam the forum...

today i had terraclean come my garage and do a dimensions on two car's, one of the car's was my own vw golf gti turbo so i know the well and the other was a friend's who as had is car about 7 months so again he know's the car well vauxhall insignia 2.0 cdti..

Terraclean did the first dimension on the diesel insignia, it took about 50 mins to do the full process. in that time you could hear the engine noise change,

then it was time for the road test. so off my friend went with his car ,then with in 5 minute he rang me to say the difference was outstanding, it was'nt just the change in engine nosie but he said the power was a lot smother and come a lot quicker.. at this point the terraclean man told me to tell him to take it on a little drive to see what the mpg was at.. 20 minute later he rang back and the mpg was up by about 6 mpg!!

To be honest i'am amazed with the out come of the dimension, this terraclean really does work..

And as for my golf the out come yet again was outstanding!!!

The way in which terraclean work is mind blow and has to be seen to believe!!!

To be honest you should be up front and say that you have an agency for Terrcrap.

You should pay for business advertising!

To be honest you should be up front and say that you have an agency for Terrcrap.

You should pay for business advertising!

i do pay for business advertising on here and other forum's!!!!!!

i put this thread up as a result of my finding!!!!

We do not allow business advertising on the main forum. If you want to promote your business on SF then you need to do it by taking out a listing in the Business Directory, answering directly relevant and current threads and adding a link to your forum signature only.

Please don't start any more threads on this, or you will find your account suspended.