Where to buy ScuffKote or similar?

Strix

how the heck Clark's shoes managed to come up with a partnership with shumagic is beyond me. It's a cream leather 'renovator' which is fine for adult shoes, but is a complete waste of time for kids shoes

whenever my mum bought me shoes, we always had the accompanying ScuffKote which did a fantastic job of actually covering the scuffs up

I've googled. The Punch websites (they now own ScuffKote) just go round in an uninformative circle with no 'find a stockist' button, and not even a full product list (I'd like to know what colours they actually manufacture for instance)

So, where can I buy some gunge that actually covers scraped-to-death kids shoes? (preferably in Sheffield)

Edited by Strix

Thanks - I did say I'd googled, and yes, I saw Wyndsors came up top of the search, but H doesn't have any black shoes

I'll have a look at Timpson's :)

I've only ever seen shoe polish and creme in the supermarkets though. Neither of these are suitable for concealing pre-school grade scuffs

it used to come in a rainbow of colours, I'm sure

I found this:http://www.charlesbirch.com/c-85-polishes-renovators.aspx?pagenum=1

I'm pretty certain Guardsman was a competing brand, but they're now owned by Punch too, and there's only shoe polish by them on the above website (and like I said, the manufacturer's website is a chocolate teapot :mad: )

Kiwi do a scuff cover, but it's only available in black brown and white, according to their own website