Colour transparencies (slides)

Most of my childhood memories are on slides and I want to transfer a number of these colour slides/transparencies onto a disc. There are a few people on line who do this for varying prices. Can anyone recommend a place to do this for me?

Most of my childhood memories are on slides and I want to transfer a number of these colour slides/transparencies onto a disc. There are a few people on line who do this for varying prices. Can anyone recommend a place to do this for me?

My dad's just bought a machine that does this ... put in the slide or negative from a colour print and it transfers it to your comp (it makes the negatives positive)

Think he got it from Curry's (not sure) ... cost about £80. Works fantastically!

I'm gonna snaffle it when he's not looking! :)

Got mine from Aldi, £29.99. Not the best quality but if you only want snapshots then it is absolutely perfect.

If you have a few to transfer it's probably cheaper to buy one of these than take them to someone else.

I did some of my wifes slides on my scanner and they turned out pretty well, so if you know someone with a scanner ask them.Mine is a Canon with a slide that you fit your slides into.