Henderson's - The Relish Sauce

Hi,

I'm new in Sheffield and I heard about the special sauce that you have in here. Since I'm loving the city and the environment I decided to try the Henderson's - The Relish sauce. I bought a bottle and now I would like to know if someone has any recipes where I can use it (I know I can always use it on a salad but I would like to do something more elaborate :) ).

Thanks

Cheers

Thank you for the book. And are there any web sites with online recipes?

You name it,and Henderson,s is so versatile it will make an ordinary meal into something that more special. even crisp.

Hmmm, this or Worcestershire sauce? No competition, Worcestershire all the way!!

Hmmm, this or Worcestershire sauce? No competition, Worcestershire all the way!!

Worcestershire SAUCE Hendersons RELISH Different things! :hihi:

give over hendersons is 500% better than worcestershire sauce, you should be barred from sheffield for stating any different ;)

give over hendersons is 500% better than worcestershire sauce, you should be barred from sheffield for stating any different ;)

:hihi::hihi:Love it.....

As for the op....i put it in everything, currys, gravy, pies, chips, roasts, lasagnes,,,,,Absolutey everything.