Parson Cross Hotel - Closed Until Further Notice

thats ok stating that, if you dont live around the area, i live near this eyesore, and think it should be pulled down let the low lifes desperse elsewhere, maybe on your doorstep then lets see how much you want these people kept together for easy monitoring, this public house has lived its life get rid of it replace it with a medical centre or something else worth while.

I used to when I was younger live in Hillsborough near the Gate pub so I know first hand how much a dive can cause problems. Presumably you go to a local pub in your area which is ok. It soon wont be. These people who inhabitted this pub will go somewhere else to drink and it will be your pub next. My regular was the Bankers Draft for a while. When the cannon pub was closed all the lowlife went in there downstairs. I think there was even a thread on here about someone getting abuse from these new regulars outside.

thats ok stating that, if you dont live around the area, i live near this eyesore, and think it should be pulled down let the low lifes desperse elsewhere, maybe on your doorstep then lets see how much you want these people kept together for easy monitoring, this public house has lived its life get rid of it replace it with a medical centre or something else worth while.

It seems it's a carwash now anyway!

Surely all it wants is some decent management who would keep out the low-lifes? Although I live quite close to it too, I don't know an awful lot about the place, I was just advised not to drink in there!

I've seen many other pubs that have been transformed with a change in management. I don't see this place as being any different. Ok it's got a really bad reputation, and would take some hard work to dispell that reputation, but it is possible! Surely?