Toby Foster Disgusting Comments this morning

What a shame...

Toby started the topic of dog attacks so well highlighting the issues of leaving dogs unsupervised with toddlers etc

Then the traditional populist demonising starts

"If you've got a staffordshire bull terrier stamping down the street looking miserable isn't it time to get rid?"

I've emailed suggesting he debates the issues of unlicenced and irresponsible breeding if he wants to talk real facts about dogs

[email protected]

Toby is meant to be controversial ! but i did hear some of it , i didn't much care for it ! The people I used to nanny for said a lot of dog bites could be avoided if we didn't teach our children to be scared of dogs.

Toby foster, radio sheffield ,says it all really ,misleading

Stopped listening to Toby over a year ago after his show started to resemble a poor-mans Nationwide show, i.e., started reporting on banal crap in South Yorkshire masquerading as "interesting news items".

A waste of talent, if I were Toby I'd leave, but then again it does give him a constant profile for his other activities in comedy.