YODEL! HELP! Bad Delivery?

my new £500 mobile is getting delivered by them :/

RIP Mobile

YODEL are total S***. delivered to wrong address a £50 coat, which someone signed for, plonkers.

i've had problems before and know if i know YODEL are the delivers, i dont buy or use them.

Ordered tools on-line last Thursday and paid £11.00 for delivery by 9pm Friday. Early afternoon did the tracking and discovered it had landed at the Sheffield depot at 0627am. No way of contacting so waited in and guess what, no delivery.

Rang the company I ordered the tools from and they apologised and said they would chase them up. Lady from tool company rang back and stated Yodel were very unhelpful and could not find parcel or explain why it had not been delivered.

Company have now arranged another delivery through TNT and are going to stop using Yodel due to a number of other complaints.

Ordered tools on-line last Thursday and paid £11.00 for delivery by 9pm Friday. Early afternoon did the tracking and discovered it had landed at the Sheffield depot at 0627am. No way of contacting so waited in and guess what, no delivery.

Rang the company I ordered the tools from and they apologised and said they would chase them up. Lady from tool company rang back and stated Yodel were very unhelpful and could not find parcel or explain why it had not been delivered.

Company have now arranged another delivery through TNT and are going to stop using Yodel due to a number of other complaints.

I hope all companies follow suit, maybe that will make them do something if they lose a lot of business! Nowadays if I am going to have something delivered I try and google whether a company delivers via Yodel or Hermes and try and avoid (Or take a huge risk). Unfortunately, most major companies use one or either!!

We had a couple of bad experiences. Firstly when we arranged a specific date for delivery, and the parcel was delivered early while we were away from home. We were unable to contact them as at the time we had no idea who the courier was going to be, we just received a computer generated text to tell us they were going to deliver that day. I naively assumed they would leave us a card and re-deliver another day, but instead they left the parcel outside all weekend.

The other incident we captured on CCTV.

The management from the depot were quite prompt in apologising when they saw this footage, but I have had some nice abusive messages from their staff.

Forgot to mention in the first experience, the delivery required a signature, and even though we were not home, somehow Virgin Media obtained a slip saying that the parcel had been signed for!?