Sheffield TENTENTEN 2012

I was thinking about doing it but some reviews say it gets a little cramped on the narrow paths and also there are quite a lot of hills?

I'm just getting back into it so dont want to do a race that i cant finish. Anyone on hre done it before? what is the course like?

Rensh - the course has a few little hill in it - but nothing too tricky at all.... we have all standards entering so you don't need to worry about not being able to finish. The circuit has got a little cramped in the past going into the first section of woods where you get a little bottle neck - two things - tactically this can be avoided and overtaking is still possible in 95% of places.... we have put some measures in this year to ease this too. Only 2 weeks to go hopefully this good weather continues and makes the course REALLY FAST!

http://www.sheffield10k.com

Thanks for that Banksy, I think I'll sign up!

The Endcliffe Park TENTENTEN 10k is this Sunday - 23rd .... bring the family... entries still available.

There is also a fun run at 9:15 that is 2.5k with the main event at 10:00

If you have any questions let us know and we'll do our best to answer them.

http://www.sheffield10k.com for all the info and online entry

Banksy,

Do yo have any idea how many entries there have been so far? - Is it looking likely to be bigger than last year?

Hi Rensh, It was at capacity last year - sold out... this year its slightly below last year... around 850 will be running the 10k on the day.

Banksy - please desist from creating new threads for this event quite so regularly!