2bikes stolen out of my garden Beighton area

Threads merged, please only one thread per topic.

Thankyou

I remember when scrapmen keep round next doors garden when they were out and smashed taps of old bath, he made a right mess of their garden..

Write the serial number and your postcode on a piece of plastic using an permanent marker, roll it up, and slip it into the tubular frame somewhere. If you see it again you can identify it - in police presence - even if the serial number has been filed off.

Sorry ruby ...... just read your post above.

Update the pink bike as now been found thankyou so much to the security man at crystal peaks who found it and to the police man who saw this add I have 1 happy little girl again but please still keep alook out for the bmx still missing

So it seems as though the scrap men are not guilty this time.

No it don't look like it was the scrap men just wish I cud find the other bike to

There was agroup of lads walking round with bolt croppers other night on Littledale est.

so i was told 4 bikes have gone missing.

Yeah I had my bike robbed a bit ago up Stannington S6 Roscoe Drive. I'm 17. Went into my mates for a drink left it in porch was gone for about? 5 minutes come back and its gone.