When should you give up on a woman?

You should give up on a woman afterwards.:)

When it all goes a bit saggy.

Oh, you'll regret that one day ;)

You should give up on a woman afterwards.:)

after when??

sometimes the situation changes when your over a woman, you get a new gf and the ex wants you back and starts being jelouse as hell.

i always joke to a few close mates that all women should come with a instruction book as thick as the yellow pages after the 2nd date LOL

(No Offence ladys same could be said for some men)

To answer to the OP, you give up on any person when you choose to give up.

It may be to your detriment to give up, but that doesn't stop most people. Equally, there are an awful lot of people who persist well past the point when the relationship (not necessarily a husband/wife relationship, friends and family are relationships too!) is toxic to one or both parties and is causing serious emotional and/or physical harm.

Hindsight is wonderful stuff- it allows you to say 'I should have left earlier' or 'I should have tried harder' but of course you don't know that as you go through it.

There is no such thing as a right answer or a wrong answer with relationships, just answers that you can live with and those you can't.

hope the admins dont pull this post off as it is a legitamet question and hope a few women put there input in

Read one post up s9anky ;)

Oh, you'll regret that one day ;)
he must have a death wish or something :hihi:

but what if both partys know there would be happyness are the end of the tunnel?

there is calling it a day and giving up but there is also being stubborn to the point your spiting yourself of your own future happyness and depressing yourslef knowing you can be with the person you love but wont becasue of either what friends think, you think to yourself your a mug, you dont think the 1st month or 2 aint worth the struggle or what ever, there is a fine line with stuff like this just ashame there is never no guide lines at all lol

Charles Bronson did- and he was OK.

I gather you haven't met taxman or his better half then?

Take it from those who have, there will be a moment when all around him will sit down with some popcorn to watch ;)

Charles Bronson did- and he was OK.

erm .... yes, quite. :suspect:

when you want her back and you try and try,you know she still loves you (and there have been a sign or two to back it up) but she's being stubborn as hell.
Don't want to be too downbeat but from what you say, it sounds more like wishful thinking on your part than reality.

If you can give up on her, you should. Then if she really is interested, and just playing hard to get (back) she'll wonder why and maybe she'll start to stalk you.

but what if both partys know there would be happyness are the end of the tunnel?

there is calling it a day and giving up but there is also being stubborn to the point your spiting yourself of your own future happyness and depressing yourslef knowing you can be with the person you love but wont becasue of either what friends think, you think to yourself your a mug, you dont think the 1st month or 2 aint worth the struggle or what ever, there is a fine line with stuff like this just ashame there is never no guide lines at all lol

That's exactly what I mean about relationships lingering on past the point where it is clear that it is damaging one or both parties and that there is no solution as long as the people involved persist in the detrimental relationship.

I didn't chuck my abusive husband out for quite a few years, despite lots of people telling me that it was what I needed to do. I needed to get to my own decisions about it rather than letting someone else make my mind up, but when I finally did see quite how much the relationship was damaging me and my mental health, even through the sadness there was an element of relief that it was all over.

Sometimes it's like hitting yourself on the head with a brick- it's bliss when it stops.

If you're locked in a cycle of damaging behaviour then the only person who can change that is you. Whether you choose to try changing things from within so that the relationship can have a chance or not is entirely up to you (and your partner, if she can be convinced that it's a good idea).