What's the best Martial art?

Do the death moves work if you haven't got an umbrella?

What happens if the attacker doesn't wilt after you shout "No NO No" in a screechy voice and it's a sunny day?

Is it then time to do the "What's that falling from the sky" trick and punch him on the nose?

Btw you didn't say who the authority was.

Craig,

You never taught me any death strikes. Were you keeping them for yourself ?:hihi:

Thats because they are only taught to stupid people by stupid instructors mate..lol..

Thats because they are only taught to stupid people by stupid instructors mate..lol..

What happened to "Fat Student" who said all you need to do is shout NO NO NO then punch him on the nose when being mugged by a 6'2" 17 stone assailant with a baseball bat ?

Those posts were really making me chuckle!!!

Craig, i had Liam Smedley round my house earlier and we were both Rolling in laughter at "Fat Student's" posts LOL

:hihi:

Hows u both doin mate.... fatstudent probably tried saying " NO " to a mugger and got his ass owned...lol

I agree with knox boxing club, boxing is renown as the hardest intense training, and is actually a martial art, skill and fitness raise together, we get to the finished article at speed

boxing is great for fitness, and a great ringsport asewll, as for the martial arts I would say boxing is definately up there with the best of them... as a street system though.. no weapon defense.. no ground work.. but a great sport.. i love boxing..

Hows u both doin mate.... fatstudent probably tried saying " NO " to a mugger and got his ass owned...lol

Were both doing fine mate ;)

Liam wants to fight in September, hence why he visited on this occasion.

Oh and Fat Student probably said "NO NONO NO!!!!" punched the guy on the nose who just looked at him and thought "errrm i dont think so" and proceeded to leather him while Fat Student lay on the floor screaming " NO NO NO NO!" as he got kicked to a bloody pulp. :help:

Hopefully by now you have found something and are enjoying it.

If not, get out there and try something. I started Karate when I turned 40

I'm still fat and still middle aged, after 5 years. But I love my 'Sport'. Yes I'm better prepared and also have improved fitness, I have no illusion that younger fitter fighters or multiple attackers will have better prospects, even Bruce Lee wasn't Bruce Lee when the camera's stopped

I love the discipline, the trying and trying again, and the laughs, never underestimate the social side.