New addition to the family

Well the wifes just got back from a dog sanctuary in Doncaster with a new addition to the family, it's a little jack russell pup, its colour is mainly black/brown with a small white area, I want to call it Bradford but the wifes not keen on the idea, any more suggestions.:hihi::hihi:

We need a picture please :)

Well the wifes just got back from a dog sanctuary in Doncaster with a new addition to the family, it's a little jack russell pup, its colour is mainly black/brown with a small white area, I want to call it Bradford but the wifes not keen on the idea, any more suggestions.:hihi::hihi:

Good one, read it twice then got the joke, black/brown small area of white=

Bradford, Bradford West Yorks.::D

Very good :hihi: x is it a boy or girl doggie? x