Scrap men in S60 - Attempted theft!!

recently near us while two of the three men searched my neighbours gardens the other took a p"// in full view of the street on the grass verge. these too were reported to the police. i was advised that if they are seen going into gardens you can ring 999! wouldnt fancy doing that myself but deffo the 101 number.

Have them around S10 all the time. Pikies from lodge moor. Asked them why they we taking the taps sorry smashin the tap of my old bath, we want the brass" was the reply. When I asked if they were going to clear all the fibre glass they had smashed up they said " Am I chuff" I told them it was my scrap, my property and my drive, they threw the taps at my feet and did one.

I don't get how police can pull up random drivers and give a fine or ticket and these scrap men get away with everything when I'm sure try are ment to have a business insurance which I know for sure they don't

I don't get how police can pull up random drivers and give a fine or ticket and these scrap men get away with everything when I'm sure try are ment to have a business insurance which I know for sure they don't

Of course none of these random stops would involve vans laden with scrap.

They don't get away with everything do they it's just that most people fail to notice the good that the police do because they're too busy whinging on about how bad everything is.

too many grasses in the world these days.

What a load of rubbish, more like too many scumbags who need to earn a proper living rather than stealing for a living.

To some degree you are correct of course. Too many times people are willing to tattle rather than confront, in a workplace for example or neighbours etc etc but in some cases informing authorities is the correct action to take if you/we are to achieve some good. The alternative is to allow total social decay.

If somebody comes into my property and either steals, or attempts to steals, my belongings I would never hesitate to call the police. I totally disagree with your statement, in fact I don't think there is enough people in this country Jo are willing to stand up to criminals. If that makes me a grass then yes, I am a grass. And let me quote you my favourite quote

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"