Khans hut takeaway

well its very busy and open all day every day and good food can't see this been a insurance job to be honest

well its very busy and open all day every day and good food can't see this been a insurance job to be honest

While i cant say too much , its deffo not a insurance job. I Know the owner and they are very very upset what has happen , i for one and many others in the community really feel for them, but safe to say police and c.i.d are involved..

If the silver BMW has a private plate - T 80 *** then I do not think the 2 issues are related, the car belongs to my daughters boyfriend, he pulled up when he saw smoke ! the result of an electrical issue.

If the silver BMW has a private plate - T 80 *** then I do not think the 2 issues are related, the car belongs to my daughters boyfriend, he pulled up when he saw smoke ! the result of an electrical issue.

Ah, that's good to know (kinda)

Good to know that it's not toerags on a burning spree.