Awaiting my P45

Hi

I left a part time job about 3 months ago to take on a full time role. I am currently on emergency tax and still waiting for my P45. My ex-company keep saying be patient it will be coming through but still word. Does anyone know if I can get this elsewhere to show my new employer.

Thanks

GG

I tried googling yesterday and came up with nothing:loopy:. Thank you so much. Massive help and I can now move forward.

Cheers

GG

Don't think there's any need to call people :loopy: just because you don't know how to google. Try ringing the tax office, it's not rocket science

see link

http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/redirect.jhtml?searchfor=tax+office+uk&cb=YR&n=77dd9441&qid=3b5fd65870b7427bb40e7f8b16790111&ptb=9F647A32-3BB0-4568-8FAC-D203A89F711A&id=YRxdm053YYgb&pg=GGmain&ptnrS=YRxdm053YYgb&action=pick&ss=sub&pn=1&st=bar&pr=GG&tpr=&redirect=mPWsrdz9heamc8iHEhldESvdmUpC3%2Fjx43Uw9ByT5%2BGTGmeNKRUf79HZNYiknVtu&ord=0&ct=AR&

You misunderstand, I was calling 'myself' :loopy:for my failure to find what "love2print" had found and my second sentence offered my "massive" thanks to love2print and I was not being offensive in anyway to anyone but myself. Sorry love2print if you thought I was referring to you!!!! And tried ringing the tax office

Edited by Guitargirl