Training partner wanted

looking for someone who is resonably unfit like myself who would like to train, cycling, running, bag work, etc etc. this is fairly immediate. im located in the S6 area, im needing someone to help me remain motivated. hate trying all this stuff on my own.

train maybe 3 - 4 times a week. 45mins get in touch. I am a friendly guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi josh,where abouts is your team going to be based?just coming back from injury (snapped my cruiciate ligament) and feeling very unfit and far too heavy!also what league will you be entering into?

Cheers

Lee

Edited by biglee85
Spelling

Hi Lee, sorry to hear about your injury. I know how hard it can be getting back in to the game after a while out. Hope you recover very soon.

We don't have our team set-up yet. We're expanding our group (currently 8-10 of us) and asking for more people to join. If we get another few people to join we'll then give the Derbyshire FA a call and look in to playing in the Chesterfield District Sunday League. We all get together and train just outside of Chesterfield in Alfreton. If things end up going well and we get a couple of people interested we will then have a discussion about training locations and evenings when everyone is free.

Fancy coming for a kick-around sometime this week? Where are you based?

Thanks,

Josh.

Hi josh

Sorry mate I live in shirecliffe near hillsborough so that'd be no good to me,to be honest I'm a good 4 weeks away from playing again!want to make sure everything is ok before I play,never felt pain like it so don't want a repeat!

Cheers anyway and good luck

Lee