Locating a good Basset Hound rescue centre

I am wondering if anyone knows of any Basset Hound rescue centres preferably not too far from Sheffield. I already have a Basset but would like to rescue another one

Edited by Okra

There’s one currently in Cliffe Kennels & rescue in Sheffield; http://cliffekennels.co.uk/rescue/

Was beaten to it by Fabcakes.

hey come on we are talking basset hounds :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Rotherham dog rescue have an older bassettx in for rehoming.

What's it crossed with?

Crossed with a beagle we think there is a picture on the website.

I am wondering if anyone knows of any Basset Hound rescue centres preferably not too far from Sheffield. I already have a Basset but would like to rescue another one

hi my brother has just purchased a basset bitch she is 9 weeks old and they have only ad her a day and have had serious allergic reactions to her, she has had to stay with relatives it is such a shame, we are in sheffield, would you be interested, they are so upset. thanks

hi my brother has just purchased a basset bitch she is 9 weeks old and they have only ad her a day and have had serious allergic reactions to her, she has had to stay with relatives it is such a shame, we are in sheffield, would you be interested, they are so upset. thanks

Where the heck did you get a 9 week old pup from? The KC won't insure them before 10 weeks, so good breeders don't let them go before then

the first place to contact if you can't keep a pup is the breeder. They should be able to take them back and contact somebody else on their waiting list

You didn't get her from a puppy farm did you?

Sorry to hear that. If you have only had her a day I would take her back to the breeder. Unfortunately I am looking to rehome a 2/3 year old anyway