Best cat food for cats??

currently fed on felix, but seeing as I feed orijen/arden grange to the dogs, I feel I should really be feeding the cats a decent meal, what would people recommend??

I'm assuming a combination of wet and dry is best for cats??

thanks all

emma

I feed both wet and dry. I use Felix or whiskers and then royal canin dry food. James welbeloved is good too but mine wouldn't eat it. Have heard a lot of good things about CSJ too, (I think that's what it's called).

all mine eat royal canin dry, i only give em wet found a couple o times a week x

I've just started my 3 on CSJ. They were a bit unsure at first as I was introducing it, but now they seem to like it :) Already I have noticed that their fur condition seems better, and even though they only get about 40g each per day, it is lasting them.

Mine eat Royal Canin dry or occasionally another brand like Purina One or (to my shame) Iams when the money is low and there's no way I can afford Canin, with wet food only as a treat every few days.

At the moment they're on a mix of Canin Outdoor30, Fit32 and Iams Multicat.

I'm not going to suggest that this is the only suitable cat food because there are cats that just won't eat dry food and cats that end up being sick on dry food because they eat the same quantity as they would in wet food, but then it swells up in their stomach after eating and their stomach overflows. Equally there are cats that don't do well on specific brands or meat types, so I don't think that there's any such thing as 'best'. The best you can afford is best, as long as your cats are happy and healthy on it.

Royal Canin Sensible (no. 33). Suits ll my lot. Anything else is hit n miss

currently fed on felix, but seeing as I feed orijen/arden grange to the dogs, I feel I should really be feeding the cats a decent meal, what would people recommend??

I'm assuming a combination of wet and dry is best for cats??

thanks all

emma

Ive had samples of orijen and technical and they were ok but the royal canin suits them all. The doberbeast has Arden Grange if I cant get Burns or Royal Canin Sensitive and occasionally I get Arden Grange cat.