Need some plans for single storey extension

I need some plans drawing for a single storey rear extension. I believe that I dont need planning permission but I need building regs?????

Is there anyone that can advise me of who i can get to draw them and approx cost.

PMs accepted

Thanks in advance

hi roughly £350 to £850 ta jeff

Hi sent you a PM

Thanks

Lee

I run a Trades only business group in Sheffield called ''The Trades Hub'' where all our members are vetted for their service and work standards. We have a few architects and builders in the Hub that I can recommend. Give me a shout if you want any details

You will defo need building regulations however depending on the size of the extension and if its on the rear of your property you most likely wont need planning as its a single storey

Just wanted to let people know about The Sheffield " Trades Hub "

If you are a highly skilled Trades Person and would like to know more about the Trades Hub and how the Hub can help you get more work

Or

You are looking for a trustworthy reliable Trades Person to under take work for you then The Trades Hub can help

If you are interested then please email me or PM me and I will let you have more details.....Thanks

Hi we would be happy to offer a quote for doing the work and is likely to be in the region of £400 - £600 however will depend on the site circumstances and exactly what your extension will consist of.

Drop me an e-mail or give me a call if you would like to discuss it further.

A friend of mine did it on line. If its only single storey you should be able to do it yourself or with a bit of help from your friends if any in building trade. Cost him about £150 i think :)

Hi, I am a qualified structure engineer. I can do this work for you, not just layout but also provide structure calculation for building regs Part A .

PM me if you need to discuss.