Ps3 pad help ??

marcuscullen

So the OP wants to mod his pad for rapid fire etc cos he sucks at COD or whatever? It would cheaper, and less likely to get you banned from PSN, to learn how to play the games properly.

So the OP wants to mod his pad for rapid fire etc cos he sucks at COD or whatever? It would cheaper, and less likely to get you banned from PSN, to learn how to play the games properly.

get your facts right i dont want rapid fire i want the led's modding! so next time ask for facts before you but your nose in were its not wanted!

Marcuscullen. Don't rise to it.

Rich you should know better then posting things like that. You complain everyone trolls your posts and you don't like it so don't do it to others

Anywhom. If your wanting LED's in it, Its best to start with a Duel shock 3 controller. there plastic is more smoked then just black. Im not sure about the voltage but i cant see it been a problem been connected to one of the LED's on the top next to the charger

get your facts right i dont want rapid fire i want the led's modding! so next time ask for facts before you but your nose in were its not wanted!

If PSN is anything like the vastly superior Xbox Live Gold, you CAN get banned for having modded hardware.

If PSN is anything like the vastly superior Xbox Live Gold, you CAN get banned for having modded hardware.

Not for simply putting lights on your pad you can't! I've custom modded my controllers with different coloured shells and sticks...doesn't affect the controller usage at all, just makes it pretty.

Also, please refrain from trying to turn the thread into a debate on what is better, Xbox or PS.

Marcuscullen. Don't rise to it.

Rich you should know better then posting things like that. You complain everyone trolls your posts and you don't like it so don't do it to others

Anywhom. If your wanting LED's in it, Its best to start with a Duel shock 3 controller. there plastic is more smoked then just black. Im not sure about the voltage but i cant see it been a problem been connected to one of the LED's on the top next to the charger

i have the dualshock 3 controller anyway i have a spare black one and also a blue one so wanting one of them done with the led's just trying to find the right person to do it me as im no good with soldering lol :) thanks for info

Not for simply putting lights on your pad you can't! I've customer modded my controllers with different coloured shells and sticks...doesn't affect the controller usage at all, just makes it pretty.

psn cant tell about your pads so get lost and keep your so called "facts" to your self. thanks BYE!!

Archived