Hillsborough Funfair

Although some people seem to think that it has been cancelled because the grass is too wet, Farrar's best value Funfair is still taking place on the car park in Hillsborough Park from Wed 25 to Sunday 29.

All adult rides £1.50 except Dodgems and Freakout £2 and kids rides are £1.

Although some people seem to think that it has been cancelled because the grass is too wet, Farrar's best value Funfair is still taking place on the car park in Hillsborough Park from Wed 25 to Sunday 29.

All adult rides £1.50 except Dodgems and Freakout £2 and kids rides are £1.

Q scrap collecting efforts in S5+6 to increase ;)

It is not the travelling showmen that go arround collecting scrap, in fact they have been victims. Cables etc have been stolen in the past and even diesel tanks have been drained in the past.

It is not the travelling showmen that go arround collecting scrap, in fact they have been victims. Cables etc have been stolen in the past and even diesel tanks have been drained in the past.

thats called karma :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Are you sure it was open from wednesday went down last night and the fair was shut? Went past it earlier and it looked closed to me, is it open tonight does anyone know?

It was scheduled to start from 5pm yesterday, but probally did not bother opening due to the weather, again due to open at 5pm today but looking at the weather again they may have deciced not to open again as not many people will go on the rides during heavy rain showers.

Do you not think 2 quid a person on the dodgems is a disgusting price in the current climate ???

It is £2 per car that holds two people, not £2 per person, but if you decide to ride alone it will still cost you £2.

It is £2 per car that holds two people, not £2 per person, but if you decide to ride alone it will still cost you £2.

Oh right, I've noticed before a lot of operators charge 2 pound a head same with the waltzer...

Its open tonight, drove past bout an hour ago, wasn't very busy though due to heavy rain

Should get back to earl Marshall on east bank road or herdings, those were brilliant fairs when I was young, still see the odd person in town I remember from all those years ago, the hook a duck couple for instance.

What ever happened to the girl with the limp from all those years ago who worked on one of the stalls, I used to talk to her all the time...

Should get back to earl Marshall on east bank road or herdings, those were brilliant fairs when I was young, still see the odd person in town I remember from all those years ago, the hook a duck couple for instance.

What ever happened to the girl with the limp from all those years ago who worked on one of the stalls, I used to talk to her all the time...

Thats Laura Whiting, now married but is still on the fair, she often helps her mum and dad when their kids rides are in the City centre.