SHEFFIELD PAGANS MOOT new date

lol,,,, better than a tuesday,,, im usually off work on a thursday evening

inkubus sukkubus are playing the leeds venue,,,, the library,, Sat June 2,,,, 7pm till half ten (i think),,,,, £6 ,,,, , an acoutic set and then their usual lively set,,,,,,

it would be nice to meet you then if you could manage to pop in for a pint and a chat rambler :)

jonny rotten.. come and find out LOL

Are these meetings at Fagans or Airy Fairy or is there two separate groups please?

Are these meetings at Fagans or Airy Fairy or is there two separate groups please?

hiya

these moots are at fagans pub. we are changing the days from the 1st tuesday in the month to possibly the 3rd thursday. depending how the vote goes.

i will update on here to let folks know. if you have a prefered date please click the link in the OP :)

Blessings

Rainbow

Is Bobby running these. The one's at the cross keys Handsworth were quite good.

It is me Mick :) Thebe and I run them. Due to stuff n things we have decided to change days as the 1st Tuesday didnt suit alot of folks.

Hows you and Bren keeping? Congratulations on your fab new shop and center it looks lovely.

X

*Sheffield Pagans* ********UPDATE TO MOOTS*******MOOTS FOR SHEFFIELD PAGANS HAVE MOVED TO THE 'THIRD' THURSDAY IN THE MONTH AT FAGANS 69 BRAOD LANE SHEFFIELD~ NEXT MOOT IS THURSDAY 17TH MAY- Thebe & Rainbow x x

It is me Mick :) Thebe and I run them. Due to stuff n things we have decided to change days as the 1st Tuesday didnt suit alot of folks.

Hows you and Bren keeping? Congratulations on your fab new shop and center it looks lovely.

X

Thankyou I heard your opening a new one too, hope it goes well for you.xx