Night out for disabled and carers

Hi my names Rich, I have searched the internet for nights out for the disabled but couldn't find one, not sure if its because no ones interested or if no one can be bothered? anyway I thought I would organise one to see if there is any interest! The night is open to everyone no matter what your disability it is also for carers who fancy a night out. I suffered a stroke 5 years ago and haven't really been out since I'm sure there must be others that are in a similar situation or maybe you just fancy meeting new people I wont arrange a time and date yet. :D

Edited by TheFletch

Hi Rich, there is a night that takes place have a look at under the stars, in fact there is an event tommorow evening taking place in Sheffield, all the information is on the website. Good luck.

Hi Rich, there is a night that takes place have a look at under the stars, in fact there is an event tommorow evening taking place in Sheffield, all the information is on the website. Good luck.

Yeah i did see this one but its aimed at people with learning difficulties. This is aimed at the rest of us disabled and carers if desired no offence but we deserve our own night where we arent limited to one club, but can call at as many pubs we wanted and maybe call for something to eat whether thats at restaurant or grabbing a bab while changing pubs lol! Im all for inclusion thats why its aimed at a general disabled people and not for example just stroke survivors or people who have lost a limb whilst playing hop scotch on a train track! But at least I know people are reading the thread. :)

No problem, Sounds like a great idea Rich, good luck with it.

I've been sent information about the Under the Stars nights before, but to be honest I'd rather pull out my tongue with a fork than attend a Nightclub.

I would love a night out with other disabled ppl and their carer's. Although I wouldn't want to go clubs aint too bothered about clubs. I don't mind pubs or any where else though. :)

hi

no offence, but I might be a disabled person but I dont like the idea of being pidgeon holed with other disabled people. Its not like a specific interest group where we might have something in common..

hi

no offence, but I might be a disabled person but I dont like the idea of being pidgeon holed with other disabled people. Its not like a specific interest group where we might have something in common..

The name says it all!!!

hi

:loopy::loopy::loopy:

did this ever happen i would love to get out and meet new people etc!

hey TheFlech.. i cannot reply to your inbox but i have msn, so if you would like to inbox me your addy i will add you, rather than me write my details on here for all to see!