Hen night help what to do?

What about a ladies pamper night....

most of my brides have organised a ladies evening at their house just before their wedding. This is where friends get together and myself and an assistant would be able to offer a full range of treatments which would include:

Back Massages, Facials, Hand treatments, foot treatments, shellac, minx and more.

Each treatment would be £12.00 each or 3 for £30.00. The bride recieves a complementary treatment also.

PM me if you want the ladies name and number that does this :)

When my cousin got married we all stayed at her house the night before and baked Pizza's. It's so random and yet we had such an amazing time, as it was so non-wedding related my cuz was able to chill out a little after being totally stressed and thinking about nothing but the wedding for weeks.

We just went to ASDA together bought plain pizza bases and all out ingredients, bought some beers and wine and whatever else and just had an all round great night.

Was at a wedding fair at the weekend, and saw a stand for Hen Do's which made me giggle - they come and bring a load of knickers and you get to all make a custom pair. Think they were called Top Drawer Divas??? If i find the card I will PM you the details

Pamper party or bake cupcakes, wine and cheese party, make your own cockatils ( could do non alcoholic ones ) or have an old fashioned retro pyjama party with a buffet like we had at kids parties when young and have a midnight feast and watch horror films!! Lol!! :partyhat: