Circus vegas, Hillsborough park

Henrietta

I've just found a website that said they are £6.99, anyone know the times??

We went last Saturday (on my Birthday), the times were 2 PM till 4 PM and 5 PM till 7 PM.

Its only 6.99 on a Wednesday.

We went last Wednesday and it was 6.99 pp.

Normal prices are between £12 & £16.00 for kids and £15 and £21.50 for adults (if i remember rightly!) depending on where you want to sit.

I would say its defo worth £6.99 per person but to pay for front seats it would have cost us £59.00 which is wayyyyy to pricey!

If you do want to go at any other day tho then go for the cheapest seats as it is only a few rows back and you can see just as well and I dont wanna give too much away but if you go for the back seats you wont get wet lol!

its aimed at bringing the family out and being together and then they charge that price its disgusting, me and my partner have 3 children between us and we both work hard but will defo not be paying that price to go there

I want to take the kids today, but having no luck finding a contact number for them that I can actually get through to them on.

Does anyone have any contact numbers for them? :help: Just want to double check their show times for today before I set off.

Thanks

Archived