Electrical and TV Aerial work required

Hi there!

We are currently in the process of moving rooms in the house due to a forthcoming baby and the room we are moving into only has one electrical socket and no TV aerial (shock horror no tv!).

Would anyone be able to give me an idea of how much it would be to install two white double sockets (supplied), on separate walls from each other. FYI the room is empty, carpet stripped back and original floor boards exposed so access to hide cables is good.

Also, currently there is space on the roof aerial for another cable to run from it but I need it dropping down and into the bedroom, would this require a bespoke installer or let me know if this is something that could be done at the same time and how much?

I'm hoping to get this work done Fri afternoon, is this feesible? I'm based in S11.

Cheers

Blinx

Edited by Blinkster

Hi there

i would be happy to come and do a quote or the work required

ive got 10 years experience property maintenance

my number is 07595662663 please ring and leave a message and ill get back to you

or text and ill give you a call i can also be reached bye email on

[email protected]

thanks

Mick Parker

As your adding to your existing electrical system you need to ensure the person undertaking the work is Part P qualified as he/she will be required to certify the completed works.

Just had a chap here, from The Aerial Shop on Abbeydale road in to fix my aerial. (0114 2552178 )

I've been here nine years, and could not get channel five on my house aerial, and he has been here ten minutes and solved it! Wallop!

Edited by Plain Talker

Lamberts arials. Very professional and reasonably priced. I have used him several times and have no problem recpmmending him.

Lamberts arials. Very professional and reasonably priced. I have used him several times and have no problem recpmmending him.

Thankyou for the recommendation.

Glad everything is now working as it should be.

I actually recommended your services to someone the other day. All the very best to you.

Looks like you have loads of offer but if you need any more help give us a shout as we belong to a the Sheffield TRADES HUB GROUP a group of skilled tradespersons from all trades

who recommend each other.