Hillsborough Corner who did the artistic protest on the railings?

C'mon spill the beans, who is it.

I admire them for doing it, it shows they care about their community. I would imagine it's go to be one of the forum members who looked after the land on Malin Bridge(by the busstop). They turned that from an eyesore to something worth looking at

You may very well be correct but I certainly couldn't comment! lol

Wouldn't it have been easier and more productive for the person, responsible for the pretty shabby decor, to contact the council instead?!

Also, what is with the all the Dore and Totley envy? Not first time I have heard someone from Hillsborough pass negative comments about those areas.

I think they have a number of times and nothing has been done.

Wouldn't it have been easier and more productive for the person, responsible for the pretty shabby decor, to contact the council instead?!

Also, what is with the all the Dore and Totley envy? Not first time I have heard someone from Hillsborough pass negative comments about those areas.

Agent Orange..where is your sense of fun and silliness. :D

How does this person know that the people of Dore/Ecclesall/Totley get the repairs they want, without so much of a wait? This person is hardly doing themself a favour by spouting unfounded nonsense.

Unfortunately the class wars are still alive and well in sheffield and have heard these generalisations that people that live in wealthier areas get everything they want from the council.An urban myth i think but there is a lot of class hatred in sheffield going back generations.

Sadly since the demise of the Hillsborough Forum, it certainly does seem as if things aren't getting seen to as quickly any more. Having seen the 'protest' on the railings, it seems to me that whoever did it was trying to make people aware of the fact that this matter should have been seen to a long time ago and is unacceptable by anyone's standards. Yes, the elections are coming up and you would think that local councillors/prospective councillors would be falling over themselves to get stuff done in their area. I think it's a fun way of highlighting a serious issue and would love to see more of the same!!