Is anyone else in s12 having problems on 3 network?

I'm in hackenthorpe nr birleymoor road. Both mine and lads mobiles on 3 network both showing full network bars but no phone or text service either incoming or outgoing for last 3 days now. Our mobile Internet access if fine however. Anybody else having problems? I rand customer services their saying coverage is fine. Causing untold problems as no other way of communicating with family outside Sheffield.

Have you tried fully restarting your phones (removing battery) , I've had simular probs afore .

3 can be very patchy service wise, at home (Foxhill) I get perfect service but at Mother-in-laws (Wadsley) sometimes struggle to get signal !!!

I got a txt the other day saying they were doin work in my area which is s13 maybe it's to do with that

Same here internet works but not phone but when I went to Aston it worked fine.

Edited by SILLY

I'm in hackenthorpe nr birleymoor road. Both mine and lads mobiles on 3 network both showing full network bars but no phone or text service either incoming or outgoing for last 3 days now. Our mobile Internet access if fine however. Anybody else having problems? I rand customer services their saying coverage is fine. Causing untold problems as no other way of communicating with family outside Sheffield.

Hi i had a text yesterday saying there doing work in s12.

Just had an e mail from them telling me that they are doing work in our area S13 and service may be interrupted.

I'm in S2 and tied to a contract with 3 - can't wait to get rid of it - very often can't get a signal at all, and then sometimes when I do, the signal goes during mid conversation.

i had the same problem on saturday so i rung 3 up and apparently i'd be knocked off the 3 network so they talked me through how to reset my network connection on my phone. Did just that and it was all back up and running fine

I also had a text stating that work was underway in S12 but i had no issues to report.