Cheap iphone repair

Hi,

i stupidly dropped my friends iphone and cracked the screen. I'm looking for a reasonably priced and good quality repair shop. The excess to have it repaired by apple is looking to be £120!! can anyone recommend anywhere in Sheffield?

Thanks

Hi,

i stupidly dropped my friends iphone and cracked the screen. I'm looking for a reasonably priced and good quality repair shop. The excess to have it repaired by apple is looking to be £120!! can anyone recommend anywhere in Sheffield?

Thanks

contact V.ROSSI on here or email him at http://www.waynesiphonerepairs.co.uk

doesnt charge anything like what you have been quoted.

I'd really go to apple if I was u. I did mine about 6 weeks ago paid for a cheap one to replace it which broke in a week had another cheap one that lasted 2 days. Ended up going back to apple in end and had no problems since. Just an extra £100 lighter

I'd really go to apple if I was u. I did mine about 6 weeks ago paid for a cheap one to replace it which broke in a week had another cheap one that lasted 2 days. Ended up going back to apple in end and had no problems since. Just an extra £100 lighter

You had one of the hardened plastic ones fitted didn't you? When it split did it have bubbles in it?

The screens I use are genuine apple parts, I wouldn't fit cheap chinese copies as eventually I would have in excess of 700 people coming back to me and frankly that would bury me financially, but I can understand your advice.

Edited by V.Rossi