Being just under 18 in sheffield

BullitsAA

What is there to do legally as a 17 year old in sheffield?? without id, someones house to go to with people getting drunk/taking drugs or raves, im pretty sure there is absolutely nothing to do legally in sheffield at night as a 17 year old..

but is there? enlighten me

When I started boozing 26 years ago, aged 16 I used to go to pubs. The local ones knew who I was through my brothers and parents who were old enough to legally drink there.

The fact is, this meant I could have a few under the watchful eye of landlord and family.

I lament those days.

What is there to do legally as a 17 year old in sheffield?? without id, someones house to go to with people getting drunk/taking drugs or raves, im pretty sure there is absolutely nothing to do legally in sheffield at night as a 17 year old..

but is there? enlighten me

It might help if you give us a clue about what you want to do?

Are you so bored that you have exhausted all activities in the entire city that dont involve drinking??

Use your imagination for goodness sake. Take a look around. Is it just that you legally cannot go to pubs and clubs and get served that's the real problem?

Are you learning to drive? or maybe you already can drive. Go out somewhere, go to bowling or cinema or something. Go for a ride round with you mates, Take up a sport, following a team or play in a team, go to the gym, go and eat out somewhere, go shopping, go to some arcades, start playing online games, do some further education or a night course, go and see some gigs (lots of the venues allow under 18s in the venue).......

Edited by ECCOnoob