Darnal Doctors Surgery.

Just wondering if anyone uses the surgery on Darnal road and whats it like? Need to join a doctors so hope their appointment system is up to scratch. To be honest i drove past one morning and there was a big queue outside at 8.30am. Any info would be great, thanks :)

Hi

Don't know that particular surgery but I think you will find the rule from goverment guidelines are the same for all surgeries that are practices. You ring on the day if you want an appointment that day or you can pre book one for another time. They will have been queuing to ensure that they get an appointment in case they do not get through on the phone or already have an early pre booked appointment.

If it's Darnall Health Centre I wouldn't join. One of the doctors is useless, specially with older patients.

If it's Darnall Health Centre I wouldn't join. One of the doctors is useless, specially with older patients.

i definatly second that statement x

Thanks for the input, perhaps the one at Handsworth may be a bit bettter?

I have been a few times since moving in to the area over 15 years. I try not to be ill purely because of this practice. The surgery staff are awful, they all think they are the doctor.Rude and abrupt is not in it. The last I knew is was drop in only, so no appointments. The surgery is not geared up for people who work and may want to see a doctor at a time suitable for them.