Manchester Airport

I don't know much about it, but could you maybe pay extra and get to use one of the lounges with free drinks and nibbles? That said depending on cost maybe it would be cheaper just to get a hotel!

don't forget to have a pound coin with you for the trolley, and remember to save it to use again when you return. If there is any other airport in the world where the customers, who may have paid over £1000 for their flight, have to dig into their pockets and purses to find a piece of small change for the trolley, than I never saw it. This is really abysmal. Even airports in dirt-poor countries don't do this. How can they expect visitors from foreign countries to have a £1 coin.

don't forget to have a pound coin with you for the trolley, and remember to save it to use again when you return. If there is any other airport in the world where the customers, who may have paid over £1000 for their flight, have to dig into their pockets and purses to find a piece of small change for the trolley, than I never saw it. This is really abysmal. Even airports in dirt-poor countries don't do this. How can they expect visitors from foreign countries to have a £1 coin.

Manchester, from April, plan on keeping the deposit as theyve upgraded their trolleys and using it help cut the cost of it.

Its still cheaper than Newark, which charges $4 for their trolleys. I think JFK charges similar and their trolleys are OLD

To the OP most of the sops and restaurants close near the last flight of the day. You might have luck with the travellodge at £43 for the night

Edited by alternageek

Geneva requires you to have a 1 euro.