Plaster cast material needed

Alcoblog

Just to add; if you're determined to get it locally as opposed to the internet, the cheapest place to look might be hobby or model shops rather than craft :)

Thanks Twiglet and everyone else. I'll call some modelling shops tomorrow. I definitely want the plaster bandage though and not just plaster. A reciprocating saw would come in useful too.

Apologies, it's actually spelled 'modroc' and ebay/Amazon come up with an awful lot more of it if it's spelled correctly.

If you're doing what I think you're doing you'll also need a lot of Vaseline :hihi:

Oscillating/reciprocating saws are expensive, I don't know where you could feasibly borrow one from :suspect:

Apologies, it's actually spelled 'modroc' and ebay/Amazon come up with an awful lot more of it if it's spelled correctly.

If you're doing what I think you're doing you'll also need a lot of Vaseline :hihi:

Oscillating/reciprocating saws are expensive, I don't know where you could feasibly borrow one from :suspect:

I don't know what you think I'm thinking of doing. I think if you're thinking what I'm thinking, I'm thinking that WD40 will suffice as a release agent.

Anyone know where in Sheffield I can buy the plaster impregnated bandage that hospitals use (did?) for broken arms and stuff? I need quite a lot.

... thanks ... a/b :)

how much do you need? one of the lads is always around NGH for his green medicine, he will get some for a score.