52 to Handsworth from the city centre - where to get on?

Can someone please tell me which stop i need to use to catch the 52 to Handsworth from town? I think it's Arundel Gate (TJ Hughes side) looking at the Stagecoach website but its not terribly clear. Can anyone help? Many thanks

Hi Alexandro I always catch it on Leopold street opposite the Leopold Hotel.

Yes you can catch it outside TJ Hughes on Arundel gate (think its the first stop near GT news?), or alternatively i think it stops on Pinstone Street outside specsavers before that, or bottom stop opposite the markets on waingate

You can also get it from the last bus stop opposite the tap and barrel pub near castle market

Leopold Street, Pinstone Street, Arundel Gate (Outside Spec savers and then it turns left onto Arundel Gate where as you thought it stops outside T J Hughes. Then down Waingate (Opposite market) then through the Wicker

Can someone please tell me which stop i need to use to catch the 52 to Handsworth from town? I think it's Arundel Gate (TJ Hughes side) looking at the Stagecoach website but its not terribly clear. Can anyone help? Many thanks