Invisible Army fiction writing group @ Bank Street Arts..

Hello, would anyone be welcome to come to the writing group? I'd love to but I'm a bit nervous about sharing my writing, I've only just started. It'd be great to learn from others though. Thanks.

Hi Deb,

Yes you are free to come along, if you can send me your email address I am going to do a group email in the next couple of days..

We are actually organising a meeting for 15th March at Porter cottage in sharrow vale if you are interested in coming along? Its just a chance for people to meet each other etc...get the ground rules in place before the first meet up..

I think most of the people in the group will be at different stages in their writing - doesn't really matter if you're at the start, in the middle or at the end - the idea is just to spur each other on, offer ideas and help each other improve!!

Is everyone ok for the 15th? I know Dave can't come along but

....if a group of us can meet up that would be good...I know allo allo and Sarah d have expressed an interest in meeting up...

anyway, send me a text with your email, its 07828167139..

James

(sorry, for some reason it wouldn't let me write everything in one post)